A number of minor changes to the Immigration Rules are coming into force on 1 July 2013.
- changes to the documents required for approved English language test;
- clarification that ‘regulated financial institutions’ means those regulated to provide personal savings accounts or student loans;
- a restructuring of the rules for dependants of Tier 4 (General) students to ensure they accurately reflect the established practice and policy;
- more legal courses are now exempt from the time limit on study for Tier 4 student visas; and
- a resident labour market test is not needed for applications for a religious worker (Tier 5) extension.
You can access the full Statement of Changes (HC 244) here.