We are delighted to have been invited by the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (‘ILPA’) to participate in its 2014 Conference on Business Immigration in the UK.
Carter Thomas founder, Nichola Carter, will join a selection of leading immigration law experts on 22 September to discuss key developments and trends in UK immigration law for organisations and individuals seeking to do business in the UK.
Topics covered will include:
- Tier 1 Investors, Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneurs
- Latest Home Office policy developments on Economic Migration
- Financial requirements and evidence issues: Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Using Human Rights in Business Immigration
- The ‘Genuine’ requirements in the PBS Immigration Rules: tactics on application and on administrative review
- Remedies: Administrative Review, Appeals, and Judicial Review
- Trends in the PBS system
- Illegal working: civil penalties, sponsorship and employment law overlap
Further details and information on booking a place can be found here.