The Home Office has now confirmed that UK immigration and nationality fees will increase on 4 October 2023.
The confirmation of the date of the increase follows an earlier more general announcement.
The increase will affect many different categories including:
- Skilled Worker and other work and study related immigration applications
- Visitor visa applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- Certificate of Sponsorship fees and Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies fees
- British citizenship fees (registration and naturalisation)
- Super priority and priority visa service fees
Detailed information on all fee increases can be found here.
There is currently no news from the Home Office as to when the planned increase to the Immigration Health Surcharge (‘IHS’) will take place. We will provide an update on that as soon as we are aware.
UK immigration services: How we can help
Our solicitors are experienced in preparing all types of business and personal immigration applications.
If you require legal assistance, please contact us or use the enquiry form below.