The Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration is conducting a review of UKVI’s ‘Front End Services’ and has asked users to provide information on their experiences by 1 October 2020.
The review will relate to the services offered by UKVI and its commercial partners. It will cover a range of areas including how accessible and easy it is to use the following:
- the online visa application form
- the payment system for the visa application
- the booking system for an appointment to submit biometrics
- the process for submitting documentary evidence
- any additional services offered by UKVI or the commercial partner
The Independent Chief Inspector is also seeking information on the customer experience when attending biometric appointments, the clarity of guidance provided and the experience of vulnerable applicants.
Further information, including how to respond, can be found here. We would encourage as many users as possible to respond, including businesses and education providers, even if only to provide brief examples.