The Short-term study visa route is for those who wish to come to the UK to complete a short course of study in English language.
Short-term study visa: Main requirements
In order to qualify for entry to the UK under the Short-term study route applicants must demonstrate that:
- they have been offered a place on a course in the UK at an accredited institution;
- they have enough money to support themselves without working or receiving public funds; and
- they can pay for their return journey;
- they are aged 16 or older.
Those under 18 must also be able to demonstrate that:
- they have made arrangements for their travel and stay in the UK; and
- they have permission form their parent or guardian to study in the UK.
Length and conditions of stay in the UK
Applicants who are aged 16 or over who are coming to the UK to take an English language course are able to remain in the UK for up to 11 months.
Short-term study visa application: How we can help
It is essential that an application for a Short-term study visa is prepared thoroughly and carefully.
We are experienced in preparing Short-term study visa applications to ensure a successful outcome and will provide expert guidance and assistance to you throughout the process.
For further advice, please contact us.